Includes: Federal certified guided visit with bilingual guides – entrance fee to Tulum archaeological site – transportation
Duration: 12 hours
Location: Riviera Maya
Ages: All ages
Schedules: Availability depends on season, schedules vary.
We begin at the archaeological site of Tulum, the only walled Mayan city, located on a cliff where visitors can enjoy a beautiful view of the turquoise blue Mexican Caribbean Sea. The tour continues with a visit to Xel-Ha, which is considered the largest natural aquarium in the world where tropical fish swim among countless rock formations and in underwater caves.
Xel-Ha has been honored by the International Association of Amusement Parks and is a "Must See Waterpark". In 2005, two parks in the U.S. received this award and only one was granted to a park outside the United States. Xel-Ha is a Mexican-owned park.
- Depart 8:00 a.m. approx
- Arrive to Tulum archeological site
- Guided tour and free time in archeological site
- Depart to Xel-Ha Nature Park
- Lunch hour and free time at Xel-Ha Nature Park
- Gather at meeting point
- Depart to hotel
- Arrive at hotel 7:30 p.m. approx
- Comfortable clothing and walking shoes (no flip-flops)
- Short-sleeved t-shirt
- Protective clothing, cap, sunglasses
- Bathing suit
- Set of dry clothes
- Biodegradable sunscreen and mosquito repellent
- Credit card or cash for tips, photos, videos, crafts, & souvenirs
- Xel-Ha only arrive at 10:30 a.m.
- 20.00 USD deposit is required for snorkel equipment
- Minors under 1meter – no charge
- Minors 1meter-1.40 meters -minor rate
- Minors over 1.40 meters -adult rate